For Sale Freehold &495,00
- Charming yet deceptive period stone property
- Believed to date back in parts over 200 years
- Sympathetically altered & extended by its previous owners
- Detached Property now offers three spacious bedroom (previously four)
- Two generous reception rooms with original features
- EPC rating D58
A charming yet deceptive period stone property believed to date back in parts over 200 years but has been sympathetically altered and extended by its previous owners. The detached property now offers three spacious bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities and a house bathroom with a freestanding roll top bath also to the first floor. The ground floor comprises of a vestibule, reception hallway, two reception rooms, cloakroom/w.c., utility room, kitchen and conservatory. Parts of the original cellars have converted into a games room. The gardens are both generous and well stocked, gravel driveway and brick built double garage.