For Sale Freehold &995,000
• With a history spanning 200 years
• A sympathetic conversion creating an elegant home
• Beautifully maintained & well manicured gardens
• Superb living room, snug, dining hall & orangery
• Four double bedrooms (guest bedroom with en suite)
• EPC rating G20
With a history spanning 200 years, Wellhead House was originally the laundry house to Chapelthorpe Hall. A sympathetic conversion and subsequent improvement have created a substantial and elegant home with an excellent degree of privacy.
Beautifully maintained gardens, double garage and accommodation boasting central dining hall, gorgeous orangery overlooking the terrace, superbly proportioned living room, utility room off the stylish kitchen and four/five double bedrooms. A stunning period home.